- Understanding Gastric Bypass
- How To Avoid Weight Gain After Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Bypass Surgery And Depression
- Why Go For Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- Your Kidney And Gastric Bypass
- Losing Weight The Easy Way: A Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Bypass Diet: Dos And Don’ts
- Gastric Bypass: What You Need To Know Before You Go Under The Knife
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: How Much Does It Cost?
- What You Gain And Lose From Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Slimming Down Shortcut: Getting A Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Bypass Tips: Switch To A Healthy Lifestyle After Weight Loss!
- Type Of Foods To Eat After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- How Gastric Bypass Works
- Instant And Long-Term Weight Loss With Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Bypass’ Downside
- Getting A Gastric Bypass: Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures
- Gastric Bypass And Other Treatments For Obesity
- Gastric Bypass: Is It Really Necessary?
- Is Gastric Surgery For Your Obese Teen?
- Top 10 Tips For Success After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- The Benefits Of Gastric Bypass
- What To Eat After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Thinning Down: Do You Need A Gastric Bypass For It?
Gastric Bypass News:
- STAMPEDE: Sustained glycemic benefit observed 5 years after gastric bypass in type 2 diabetes, obesity - HealioPosted on February 21, 2017 at 6:48 pm
STAMPEDE: Sustained glycemic benefit observed 5 years after gastric bypass in type 2 diabetes, obesityHealioPatients with type 2 diabetes and mild to moderate obesity who underwent Roux-en-Y gastric bypass or sleeve gastrectomy saw sustained improvements in HbA1c, body weight, lipid levels and quality of life 5 years after surgery that were superior to ... […]
- Managing Obesity in Primary Care: When It's Time for Gastric Bypass - MedscapePosted on February 21, 2017 at 3:46 pm
Medscape Managing Obesity in Primary Care: When It's Time for Gastric BypassMedscapeIn the third installment of this series on managing obesity in primary care, Drs Vega and Apovian discuss the surgical approach.Why bariatric surgery works when diets don'tWatertownDailyTimes.comBrody: The sharpest tool we have against obesitySarasota Herald-Tribuneall 10 news articles » […]
- Gastric Bypass Surgery Promotes Type 2 Diabetes Remission - Contemporary ClinicPosted on February 17, 2017 at 6:06 pm
Gastric Bypass Surgery Promotes Type 2 Diabetes RemissionContemporary ClinicIn a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine, investigators found that individuals who undergo gastric bypass surgery are more likely to achieve remission of their disease compared with individuals who received a gastric sleeve or ...Bariatric Surgery in T2DM: 5-Year Outcome DataMonthly Prescribing Reference (registration)Weight-Loss Surgery May Top Medication Alone for Hard-to-Control DiabetesYahoo Newsall 3 news articles » […]
- Gastric bypass controls diabetes long term better than other methods - Science NewsPosted on February 15, 2017 at 10:12 pm
Science News Gastric bypass controls diabetes long term better than other methodsScience NewsPeople who undergo gastric bypass surgery are more likely to experience a remission of their diabetes than patients who receive a gastric sleeve or intensive management of diet and exercise, according to a new study. Bypass surgery had already shown ...Gastric Bypass May Be The Best Long Term Diabetes SolutionScience TimesBariatric Surgery Can Deliver Durable Diabetes Control: STAMPEDEMedscapeWeight-loss surgery may help obese patients beat diabetesUPI.comMedPage Today -2 Minute Medicine -Cleveland 19 News -New England Journal of Medicineall 21 news articles » […]
- Multivitamin noncompliance associated with nutritional deficiencies after Roux-en-Y gastric bypass - HealioPosted on February 13, 2017 at 6:56 pm
Multivitamin noncompliance associated with nutritional deficiencies after Roux-en-Y gastric bypassHealioAdults with obesity and type 2 diabetes who undergo Roux-en-Y gastric bypass surgery and do not adhere to multivitamin therapy are more likely to exhibit nutritional deficiencies, including low iron, vitamin B12 and vitamin D levels, during long-term ... […]
- Gastric Bypass Reversal: Diabetes Can Return, Even if Weight Doesn't - AJMC.com Managed Markets NetworkPosted on February 8, 2017 at 4:51 pm
Gastric Bypass Reversal: Diabetes Can Return, Even if Weight Doesn'tAJMC.com Managed Markets NetworkResearchers from Cleveland Clinic, a leader gastric bypass surgery, wrote about 2 distinct case studies: the first involved a woman whose surgery was reversed after she had abdominal pain and poor nutrition, and the second was a woman who developed a ... […]
- Could drugs replace gastric bypass surgery? - EurekAlert (press release)Posted on February 8, 2017 at 5:03 am
Could drugs replace gastric bypass surgery?EurekAlert (press release)Gastric bypass surgery is one of the most successful treatments for obesity and related disorders; however, some patients may not want to undergo surgery. In an attempt to reduce nutrient absorption and replicate the effects of gastric bypass surgery, ...and more » […]