- Understanding Gastric Bypass
- How To Avoid Weight Gain After Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Bypass Surgery And Depression
- Why Go For Gastric Bypass Surgery?
- Your Kidney And Gastric Bypass
- Losing Weight The Easy Way: A Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Bypass Diet: Dos And Don’ts
- Gastric Bypass: What You Need To Know Before You Go Under The Knife
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: How Much Does It Cost?
- What You Gain And Lose From Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Slimming Down Shortcut: Getting A Gastric Bypass
- Gastric Bypass Tips: Switch To A Healthy Lifestyle After Weight Loss!
- Type Of Foods To Eat After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- How Gastric Bypass Works
- Instant And Long-Term Weight Loss With Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Bypass’ Downside
- Getting A Gastric Bypass: Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures
- Gastric Bypass And Other Treatments For Obesity
- Gastric Bypass: Is It Really Necessary?
- Is Gastric Surgery For Your Obese Teen?
- Top 10 Tips For Success After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- The Benefits Of Gastric Bypass
- What To Eat After Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Thinning Down: Do You Need A Gastric Bypass For It?
Gastric Bypass News:
- Gastric bypass surgery at ages older than 35 years associated with ... - Knowridge Science ReportPosted on January 15, 2017 at 11:57 am
Knowridge Science Report Gastric bypass surgery at ages older than 35 years associated with ...Knowridge Science ReportGastric bypass surgery is prescribed to treat morbid obesity (defined as a body mass index greater than 40), type 2 diabetes, hypertension, sleep apnea, and ...and more » […]
- Gastric bypass may offer teens lasting weight loss - Fox NewsPosted on January 13, 2017 at 1:25 pm
West - Welfare Society Territory Gastric bypass may offer teens lasting weight lossFox NewsThe studies focused on what's known as gastric bypass surgery, which is designed to trigger substantial weight loss by reducing the size of the stomach and rerouting the small intestine. Even though thousands of teens get gastric bypass each year ...The earlier the better for gastric bypass to fight obesityWest - Welfare Society TerritoryGood long-term results of obesity surgery in young peopleMedical Xpressall 3 news articles » […]
- Twins Who Underwent Gastric Bypass Surgery Have Already Lost 200 Lbs.: 'Food Doesn't Rule Our Lives Anymore' - PEOPLE.comPosted on January 12, 2017 at 8:03 pm
PEOPLE.com Twins Who Underwent Gastric Bypass Surgery Have Already Lost 200 Lbs.: 'Food Doesn't Rule Our Lives Anymore'PEOPLE.comWith health scares and 200 lbs. each already behind them, twins Kandi and Brandi Dreier are on the path to health. The sisters, 29, who underwent gastric bypass surgery on My 600-Lb. Life, say their lifelong food addiction is now in the past. “Food ... […]
- Gastric Bypass Outcomes in Severely Obese Teens - Endocrinology AdvisorPosted on January 11, 2017 at 8:49 pm
Gastric Bypass Outcomes in Severely Obese TeensEndocrinology AdvisorAdolescents with severe obesity who undergo gastric bypass surgery may experience substantial and sustained weight loss, but the procedure is associated with several risks, including vitamin deficiencies and the potential for future surgeries ... […]
- How Gastric Bypass Surgery Changed My Life | For Better | US News - U.S. News & World ReportPosted on January 11, 2017 at 11:07 am
U.S. News & World Report How Gastric Bypass Surgery Changed My Life | For Better | US NewsU.S. News & World ReportShe underwent bariatric surgery more than a decade ago; now, she tells her story.and more » […]
- Cautious Optimism on Gastric Bypass Surgery in Teenagers - MedscapePosted on January 10, 2017 at 7:25 pm
Medscape Cautious Optimism on Gastric Bypass Surgery in TeenagersMedscapeObese adolescents who undergo gastric bypass surgery can achieve lasting weight loss, although many remain obese and there may be ongoing issues and ...Gastric Bypass Surgery Improves Quality of Life For Obese ...MedicalResearch.com (blog)all 2 news articles » […]
- Possible molecular mechanism behind gastric bypass surgery identified - The Biological SCENEPosted on January 8, 2017 at 12:45 am
Possible molecular mechanism behind gastric bypass surgery identifiedThe Biological SCENEGastric bypass surgery is one of the most successful weight-loss interventions for treating obesity. Now, by performing the surgery on rats, scientists at Leipzig University have identified a molecular pathway between the gut and the brain that may ... […]