- High Blood Pressure 101
- Your Child’s Blood Pressure
- What Can Raise Your Blood Pressure?
- Monitoring Your Blood Pressure At Home
- Understanding Your Blood Pressure Numbers
- What Should You Know If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Blood Pressure Control = Health Control
- Options For Dealing With High Blood Pressure
- When To Use Blood Pressure Medication
- Why Do We Develop High Blood Pressure?
- Who Can Develop High Blood Pressure?
- Finding The Right Blood Pressure Home Monitor
- Blood Pressure Medications – Remembering To Take Them
- How Does Exercise Help Your Blood Pressure?
- Children And Blood Pressure
- Benefits Of Early Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Preventing High Blood Pressure
- Understanding Your Blood Pressure
- Taking Control Of Your Blood Pressure
- All About Blood Pressure
- Lowering Your Blood Pressure
- Diet And Food Affect Your Blood Pressure
- Tips For Controlling Your Blood Pressure
- Are You At Risk For High Blood Pressure?
Blood Pressure News:
- High blood pressure — often silent — can be a serious threat - Pocono RecordPosted on February 22, 2017 at 11:00 pm
High blood pressure — often silent — can be a serious threatPocono RecordOne in three adult Americans has high blood pressure, or hypertension, according to the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. “Hypertension is very prevalent,” said Dr. Jwalant Patel of St. Luke's Nephrology Specialists of Monroe County. As ...and more » […]
- Sodium-Restricted Diet Improves Systolic Blood Pressure in Chronic Kidney Disease Patients - Contemporary ClinicPosted on February 22, 2017 at 10:00 pm
Sodium-Restricted Diet Improves Systolic Blood Pressure in Chronic Kidney Disease PatientsContemporary Clinic“We found that reducing sodium in the diet helps to significantly reduce blood pressure and reduce the excess fluid retention that is common among patients with kidney disease,” said investigator Rajiv Saran, MD. “This does not require complicated ... […]
- High blood pressure reversed in offspring of hypertensive rats - Science DailyPosted on February 22, 2017 at 7:20 pm
UPI.com High blood pressure reversed in offspring of hypertensive ratsScience DailyIn a new study, researchers at the University of Iowa have shown they can reverse high blood pressure in offspring born to hypertensive rats. The results, though preliminary, may offer a promising avenue toward addressing "fetal programming," or the in ...Hypertension in offspring of hypertensive rats reversed: StudyUPI.comall 2 news articles » […]
- Is Your Blood Pressure Lower in One Arm? - CapeCod.com NewsPosted on February 22, 2017 at 1:09 pm
Is Your Blood Pressure Lower in One Arm?CapeCod.com NewsHYANNIS – The next time you visit your primary care physician, you may want to ask the nurse to take your blood pressure in both arms. While small differences in blood pressure between the left and right arm are normal, large differences in your ... […]
- Scientists explore role of salt and immune system in raising blood ... - News-Medical.netPosted on February 22, 2017 at 7:08 am
Scientists explore role of salt and immune system in raising blood ...News-Medical.netMany of us have noted how our hands and feet swell after eating too much salt. Now scientists are exploring how high salt intake can also make cells throughout ...and more » […]
- This Bacteria Could Lower Your Blood Pressure - The Alternative Daily - The Alternative Daily (blog)Posted on February 22, 2017 at 6:40 am
The Alternative Daily (blog) This Bacteria Could Lower Your Blood Pressure - The Alternative DailyThe Alternative Daily (blog)You've probably heard that taking good care of your gut is important. New research shows that probiotics may lower blood pressure.and more » […]
- Free blood pressure screening available at library - Greater Media ... - News TranscriptPosted on February 21, 2017 at 8:03 pm
News Transcript Free blood pressure screening available at library - Greater Media ...News TranscriptThe Long Branch Free Public Library will hold a free blood pressure screening from 3-4 p.m. March 6 at the Main Library at 328 Broadway. This complimentary ...and more » […]