- High Blood Pressure 101
- Your Child’s Blood Pressure
- What Can Raise Your Blood Pressure?
- Monitoring Your Blood Pressure At Home
- Understanding Your Blood Pressure Numbers
- What Should You Know If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Blood Pressure Control = Health Control
- Options For Dealing With High Blood Pressure
- When To Use Blood Pressure Medication
- Why Do We Develop High Blood Pressure?
- Who Can Develop High Blood Pressure?
- Finding The Right Blood Pressure Home Monitor
- Blood Pressure Medications – Remembering To Take Them
- How Does Exercise Help Your Blood Pressure?
- Children And Blood Pressure
- Benefits Of Early Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Preventing High Blood Pressure
- Understanding Your Blood Pressure
- Taking Control Of Your Blood Pressure
- All About Blood Pressure
- Lowering Your Blood Pressure
- Diet And Food Affect Your Blood Pressure
- Tips For Controlling Your Blood Pressure
- Are You At Risk For High Blood Pressure?
Blood Pressure News:
- Chaffetz on meeting with ethics watchdog: 'Everybody's blood pressure is coming down here' - Salt Lake TribunePosted on January 24, 2017 at 2:48 am
Salt Lake Tribune Chaffetz on meeting with ethics watchdog: 'Everybody's blood pressure is coming down here'Salt Lake TribuneWalter M. Shaub Jr., director of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics, arrives for a scheduled meeting with the leaders of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Monday, Jan. 23, 2017, on Capitol Hill in Washington. (AP Photo/J. Scott ...and more » […]
- High blood pressure may protect over-80s from dementia - The IndependentPosted on January 24, 2017 at 12:21 am
The Independent High blood pressure may protect over-80s from dementiaThe IndependentBlood pressure is an approximate measure of how hard the heart has to work to pump blood around the body. As blood pressure increases, so too does the effort of the heart. Over time, the added strain caused by high blood pressure can damage the heart ...Another way to think about dementia »Harvard Healthall 4 news articles » […]
- 1 in 8 adults in UK unaware they have high blood pressure - Daily MailPosted on January 24, 2017 at 12:18 am
Daily Mail 1 in 8 adults in UK unaware they have high blood pressureDaily MailOne in eight adults in England is living with undiagnosed high blood pressure which puts them at risk of a heart attack or stroke, experts warned last night. Some 5.5million people are living in ignorance of the fact they have high blood pressure ...High blood pressure affects 1.13 billion people, says new studyKnowridge Science Report'Silent killer': 5.5 million living with undiagnosed high blood pressureBT.comall 4 news articles » […]
- Hidden Heart Risks? Masked Hypertension May Affect 17 Million - Live SciencePosted on January 23, 2017 at 9:54 pm
Live Science Hidden Heart Risks? Masked Hypertension May Affect 17 MillionLive ScienceNearly one in eight Americans who think that they have normal blood pressure may have a type of high blood pressure that doesn't show up at the doctor's office, a new study finds. The phenomenon, called "masked hypertension," refers to a condition in ...Millions of Americans Have 'Masked' HypertensionMYFOXZONE.comall 2 news articles » […]
- Mother's Blood Pressure Before Conception Could Affect Sex Of Baby - 96.3 KKLZPosted on January 23, 2017 at 8:03 pm
96.3 KKLZ Mother's Blood Pressure Before Conception Could Affect Sex Of Baby96.3 KKLZScientists have found that women with lower blood pressure prior to conception tended to have a girl and women with higher blood pressure tend to have a boy. According to Independent, “Those who had a female child had an average systolic blood ... […]
- Medical groups revise blood pressure guidelines for older adults ... - Chicago TribunePosted on January 23, 2017 at 2:42 pm
Chicago Tribune Medical groups revise blood pressure guidelines for older adults ...Chicago TribuneTreatment thresholds for high blood pressure in healthy older adults were too low, according to two medical groups that recently revised guidelines for ...and more » […]
- AU researcher studying blood pressure issues regarding women - The Augusta ChroniclePosted on January 22, 2017 at 3:03 am
The Augusta Chronicle AU researcher studying blood pressure issues regarding womenThe Augusta ChronicleIt happens to Bonnie Church every time she eats pizza or meatballs or anything with a lot of hidden sodium in it. “I can eat salt and just balloon and have fluid retention and increased blood pressure at the same time,” she said, while her husband who ...and more » […]