- High Blood Pressure 101
- Your Child’s Blood Pressure
- What Can Raise Your Blood Pressure?
- Monitoring Your Blood Pressure At Home
- Understanding Your Blood Pressure Numbers
- What Should You Know If You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Blood Pressure Control = Health Control
- Options For Dealing With High Blood Pressure
- When To Use Blood Pressure Medication
- Why Do We Develop High Blood Pressure?
- Who Can Develop High Blood Pressure?
- Finding The Right Blood Pressure Home Monitor
- Blood Pressure Medications – Remembering To Take Them
- How Does Exercise Help Your Blood Pressure?
- Children And Blood Pressure
- Benefits Of Early Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Preventing High Blood Pressure
- Understanding Your Blood Pressure
- Taking Control Of Your Blood Pressure
- All About Blood Pressure
- Lowering Your Blood Pressure
- Diet And Food Affect Your Blood Pressure
- Tips For Controlling Your Blood Pressure
- Are You At Risk For High Blood Pressure?
Blood Pressure News:
- Common drug for high blood pressure repurposed to treat soft tissue sarcoma in Europe - News-Medical.netPosted on January 17, 2017 at 9:50 am
Common drug for high blood pressure repurposed to treat soft tissue sarcoma in EuropeNews-Medical.netA drug that's commonly used to treat high blood pressure is being repurposed for a rare tissue cancer in Europe. The medication, named propranolol, was recently granted Orphan Drug Designation by the European Commission (EC). The designation ...and more » […]
- Study finds high blood pressure onset in late life may protect against dementia - Medical XpressPosted on January 17, 2017 at 5:02 am
Medical Xpress Study finds high blood pressure onset in late life may protect against dementiaMedical XpressNew study results published online today in Alzheimer's & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer's Association suggest that onset of high blood pressure later in life is associated with lower dementia risk after age 90, especially if hypertension is ...People with higher blood pressure are at much lower risk of developing dementia, scientists sayThe SunDementia NEWS: High blood pressure could REDUCE Alzheimer's disease riskExpress.co.ukall 20 news articles » […]
- Medical Groups Raise Blood Pressure Rx Threshold for Healthy ... - Health.comPosted on January 16, 2017 at 10:43 pm
Health.com Medical Groups Raise Blood Pressure Rx Threshold for Healthy ...Health.comMONDAY, Jan. 16, 2017 (HealthDay News) -- Two leading medical organizations are recommending a less aggressive target for the treatment of high blood ...New guidelines raise hypertension limits for some | TribLIVETribune-Reviewall 2 news articles » […]
- Loosened blood pressure guidelines stir immediate controversy - Stat - STATPosted on January 16, 2017 at 10:10 pm
STAT Loosened blood pressure guidelines stir immediate controversy - StatSTATTwo of the nation's leading medical groups issued guidelines on Monday recommending that people 60 and older get their systolic blood pressure below 150.ACP and AAFP release guideline for treatment of hypertension in ...Medical Xpressall 4 news articles » […]
- Lack of sleep can do a number on blood pressure - Post-BulletinPosted on January 16, 2017 at 3:00 pm
Lack of sleep can do a number on blood pressurePost-BulletinResearch suggests that sleeping five hours or less a night can, over time, increase your risk of developing — or worsening — high blood pressure. Sleeping between five and six hours a night also may increase high blood pressure risk. This can occur ... […]
- Elevated systolic blood pressure rate rising globally, along with associated deaths - Bel Marra HealthPosted on January 16, 2017 at 11:07 am
Bel Marra Health Elevated systolic blood pressure rate rising globally, along with associated deathsBel Marra Healthhigh-systolic-blood-pressure Elevated systolic blood pressure (SBP) rate is rising globally, along with associated deaths, according to research findings. The analysis involving 8.7 million participants found substantial increases in elevated systolic ... […]
- Do You Know Your Blood Pressure? | LifeZette - LifeZettePosted on January 15, 2017 at 4:07 am
LifeZette Do You Know Your Blood Pressure? | LifeZetteLifeZetteHeart attack and stroke are two of the leading causes of death and disability worldwide. While a number of factors put us at risk, high blood pressure — or.MEDICAL MATTERS: It's blood pressure 101 - Odessa American ...Odessa Americanall 2 news articles » […]