قبول مشرفين جدد بمنتديات الحصن النفسي ... اضغط هنا للتفاصيل وأهلا بك

صفحة 2 من 4 الأولىالأولى 1234 الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 12 إلى 22 من 34

الموضوع: معلومات وخطوات ارشادية في حالة الشك بالاصابة بفايروس Hiv

عضو ايجابي

User Info Menu

هل ينتقل HIV عن طريق ادخال الاصبع في المهبل او الشرج ومن ثم لمس راس القضيب او لمس الواقي من الداخل؟

الاجابة هي لا ,, ولا هذه الحالة لا تستوجب القيام بالتحليل

H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.
    Dec 07, 2009

Welcome to the HIV forum.

Sometimes there is enough information in the very first line, or in the title of a question, to respond accurately without reading further. That is probalby the case here. HIV is hard to transmit. If it could be passed by the brief sort of superficial contact you describe in the title ("Vaginal fluid on hand touched inside of condom and head of penis") HIV would be easily acquired in public toilets, from shared towels, etc, and would be common in household contacts of HIV infected people. None of these things ever happens.

Now I have read the question itself. Guess what? I nailed it.

Congratulations for having safe sex. HIV is never transmitted by hand-genital contact and there is no chance you were exposed in this manner. HIV is hard to transmit because lots of bacteria or virus has to have direct contact with susceptible tissues and it is not possible to carry enough bacteria on the hands.

On top of that, HIV is rare in sex workers in the US. It is very unlikely your commercial partner had HIV.

In summary there was no risk, you do not need HIV testing, and there is no risk to your wife or baby. Don't worry about it.

Regards-- HHH, MD

المصدر : http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---P...s/show/1119533

2. 3 عضو يشكر صدقة جارية على هذه المشاركة:

مصطفى علي احمد (05-11-2014), الحصن النفسي50 (05-11-2014), Mosa1 (05-11-2014)

عضو إيجابي أكثر نشاطا

User Info Menu

مرحبا بكم جميعا . اردت ان اشارك في هذا الموضوع الرائع لكي تكون لي مساهمة في التخفيف عن الموسوسين

هنا يدور حوار بين احد الاشخاص وبين الدكتور هوك حول وجود فايروس الايدز في العرق من عدمه وامكانية انتقال المرض عن طريق العرق لو كان الفايروس موجودا فيه .

السائل : العرق خالي من فايروس الايدز ام فيه نسبة قليلة كما في اللعاب والدموع ؟ لأنه هناك خلط وآراء مختلفة ! فهناك من يقول ان العرق خالي من الفايروس وآخر يقول فيه نسبة قليلة والامر مربك ! لدي شك ان العرق يحتوي على نسبة قليلة من الفايروس ، وسؤالي هو لو كان العرق يحتوي نسبة قليلة من الفايروس هل يمكن ان ينقل الايدز ؟ الامر هو اني في وظيفتي احمل اشياء ثقيلة وتكون لدي جروح على اصابعي وعندما اذهب الى صالة الالعاب الرياضية واصافح بعض الاولاد واشعر بعرقهم في الجرح . هل احتاج الى التحليل ام اترك القلق وامضي في حياتي ؟
    الدكتور هوك : انا لا اعرف ان كان فايروس الايدز موجودا في العرق ام لا ، وتخميني هو انه مع الاختبارات المناسبة يمكن العثور على نسبة قليلة من الفايروس في عرق المصابين . ومع ذلك استطيع ان اقول لك بكل ثقة كاملة انه لا احد قد التقط فايروس نقص المناعة البشرية عن طريق العرق في السابق ابدا . وبالتأكيد كانت هناك الكثير من الظروف التي حدثت ان كان ذلك ممكنا ، واود ان لا تقلق على الاطلاق .
    السائل : انا آسف دكتور . لقد ضاعت مني معنى الجملة الاخيرة ، لغتي الانجليزية ليست جيدة . ما المقصود بجملة (بالتأكيد كانت هناك الكثير من الظروف التي حدثت ان كان ذلك ممكنا) ؟
    الدكتور هوك : هذه الجملة تعني ان فايروس نقص المناعة البشرية لم ينتقل عن طريق العرق ، ولو كان قد حدث ذلك في الماضي كنا عرفنا ذلك .

By lookingforanswers910 | Jun 16, 2011
    5 Comments

Answered by Edward W Hook, MD

Hi [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]Doctor. I have this question related to HIV and sweat. Does sweat contain HIV or tiny [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]particles[/COLOR] of it like the saliva or tears? I ask this because I find mixing information over the internet and is very confusing because on some sites it's said that sweat does not contain HIV at all, while in others say that it contains it but just in little particles and that can't infect anyone by sweat. But my doubt is if the sweat has it, and if it has it, could someone be infected with HIV by sweat? The thing with me is that in the job that I am I have to carry some heavy stuff and sometimes I have little cuts on my fingers that bleed a little bit sometimes and when I go to the gym and shake hands with some fellas there, almost all of them are covered by sweat and yesterdat I felt the sweat of one of them in my cut because it hurt a little bit. Thanks for your help. I want to know if I should go to test or just leave this worry and go [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]on with my life[/COLOR].

[/COLOR]
    Edward W Hook, MD

Jun 16, 2011

I do not know if HIV is present in the sweat of infected persons. My guess is that with the right tests there may be tiny amounts which can be found. Having said that however, I can tell you with complete confidence that NO ONE has EVER gotten HIV from exposure to sweat- never, not ever and there have certainly been many circumstances in which this might have occurred if it were possible. I would not worry at all. EWH

5 Comments

lookingforanswers910

Jun 16, 2011

To: Dr. Hook

I'm sorry doctor. I got lost with the meaning of the last sentence. My english is not very good. What did you mean with this "and there have certainly been many circumstances in which this might have occurred if it were possible." Thanks again.

Edward W Hook, MD

Jun 16, 2011

This sentence means that HIV has NEVER been transmitted by sweat and if it had occurred in the past we would
    know it. EWH

4. 2 عضو يشكر مصطفى علي احمد على هذه المشاركة:

Mosa1 (16-11-2014), صدقة جارية (26-11-2014)

عضو ايجابي

User Info Menu

Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia, MD, MRCGP, PhD
    Male
    London, United Kingdom

Specialties: Infectious Diseases, Contesto Preguntas en Español

Interests: STD, HIV, Infectious Disease, Genitourinary Medicine

Can I get HIV through oral sex? is probably one of the most frequent questions we get asked at Freedomhealth either in person or via our Sexual Health Forum. The answer is yes, possibly, but it

is exceptionally unlikely.

There has been a great deal of interest and many research papers written about the HIV risks associated with oral sex and similarly many studies to try to determine why the risk of oral sex with an HIV positive person might be less than that associated with unprotected penetrative vaginal or anal sex.

Romero and others, in their article describing an excellent and diligent long term study failed to identify any risk at all in transfer of HIV from an HIV positive to an HIV negative partner through oral sex. In total 19000 episodes of oral sex were documented amongst 135 heterosexual couples over ten years and in 34% of these episodes the HIV positive male ejaculated into the HIV negative females' mouth. (Romero J et al. Evaluating the risk of HIV transmission through unprotected orogential sex. AIDS 16:9:1269-97, 2002.)

Baggaley and others, in their article Systematic review of orogenital HIV-1 transmission probabilities. International Journal of Epidemiology 37 : 1255-65, 2008 have reviewed the major articles to date and conclude that the risks of HIV transmission via oral sex are low.

To reach their conclusions they conducted a systematic review of the available literature. Ten studies from North America and Europe were identified as meeting the required criteria.

The authors noted some difficulties with the methodology of the studies. These were mainly the common ones of:-

- People rarely confining their sexual activity to oral sex alone

- where people have had other sorts of sex including unprotected anal or vaginal penetration it is assumed that the higher risk activity will have given them HIV

- exact details of the sexual activity have been missed out - ie whether or not ejaculation into the mouth etc

- Studies where one partner is known to be HIV positive and the other HIV negative are likely to be slightly skewed because the HIV positive person is likely to be on anti-retroviral medications and consequently probably less infectious anyway.

The overall conclusion was that:-

- Chances of acquiring HIV through oral sex with an HIV infected partner are very low. The majority of the studies reporting zero to miniscule risk.

- Very large, very expensive, well controlled studies would be needed to define the question exactly.

The results of a study due to appear shortly in AIDS seem to show that HIV negative gay males in sero-discordant ( a relationship where one of the partners is HIV positive and the other HIV negative) relationships have saliva which has an HIV neutralising capacity. Consequently one of the conclusions drawn is that repeated exposure to low levels of HIV may produce a level of resistance to HIV in this population.

Posted by Freedomhealth

طبعاً الطبيب غني عن التعريف تماماً وهو احد أطباء مركز الايدز بلندن
    ويجيب على سوال هل الجنس الفموي ينقل الايدز؟

اجابته بدأت بان هناك احتمالية " مثل جميع الأطباء " لكنه أكد انها استثنائية ومن غير المحتمل حدوثها

بعد كذا ذكر انه فيه بحث ودراسات استمرت 10 سنوات تظم 19000 حالة جميعهم يتكونون من مصاب وسليم " سواء ذكور وذكور او ذكور واناث " وتكون علاقاتهم بالجنس الفموي والقذف داخل الفم و34% قاموا بعد هذا الشيء والبحث يدرس احتمالية انتقال الايدز
    ولكن خلال البحث ما تسجل اي حالة أبداً

ودراسة أخرى أكدت ان احتمالية انتقال الايدز عن طريق الجنس الفموي ضعيفة

ويقول ان بعضهم يعتقد ان الدراسة ضعيفة نظراً لعدم دقتها والتدقيق خلف العلاقات وغيرها
    وربما كان المصاب يتعاطى العلاج بحيث انه الشخص غير معدي

- اخر كلامه ذكر الخلاصة
    نسبة انتقال الايدز عن طريق الجنس الفموي من مصاب الى سليم هي ضعيفة
    واغلب الدراسات اثبتت ان انتقال المرض عن طريق الجنس الفموي تتراوح بين 0 - ضعيفة

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/154498/Can-I-get-HIV-through-oral-sex

6. 2 عضو يشكر صدقة جارية على هذه المشاركة:

مصطفى علي احمد (26-11-2014), Mosa1 (08-12-2014)

عضو ايجابي

User Info Menu

هذا أحد أطباء freedomhealth "مركز الايدز العالمي والشهييييييير في لندن"
    واحد الاطباء المشاركين في موقع ميدهيلب

Oct 07, 2010

1. . Does the accuracy of the duo test increase or decrease over time? (since i know p24 antigen dissapears after a while
    السوال\ هل دقة الكومبو تزداد مع الوقت؟ (حسب معرفتي, الانتيجين يختفي بعد فتر)

THE ACCURACY REMAINS THE SAME AFTER 4 WEEKS. THE p24 ANTIGEN REMAINS DETECTABLE FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AFTER INFECTION, UP TO 6 MONTHS.
    الجواب\ دقة التحليل تبقى كما هي بعد 4 اسابيع. الانتيجين يبقى مرصوداً حتى عدة أشهر من بعد الاصابة, حتى 6 أشهر.

2. Does the p24 antigen stay detectable and ONLY dissapear after antibodys have been made?
    السوال\ رصد الانتيجين يستمر أم يختفي بعد تكون الاجسام المضادة؟

NO, BY THE TIME THE p24 ANTIGEN DISAPPEARS, AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS, THE ANTIBODIES WOULD ALWAYS BE DETECTABLE.
    بعد اختفاء الانتيجين بعد عدة اشهر فان الاجسام المضادة تكون قابلة للرصد دوماً

5. In th case i had not seroconverted the p24 antigen would stay detectable in the blood undefenetly and should have been detected by any of the three tests i had?
    السوال\ لم تظهر ايجابية الانتيجين في حالتي (تحليل كومبو بعد شهرين و 3 أشهر وبعد 4 أشهر) حتى, هل كانت ستظهر في حال اصابتي؟ وهل كانت ستظهر في أحد تحاليل التي قمت بها؟

EXACTLY
    بالضبط
    (اخر سوال كمان يوضح لك ان الانتيجين ممكن يتم رصده حتى شهرين وثلاث واربع اشهر)

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---International/Please-help-me-doctor/show/1362539

8. 2 عضو يشكر صدقة جارية على هذه المشاركة:

عضو ايجابي

User Info Menu

Edward W Hook, MD

As for HIV, no risk. I will not go on and repeat what has already been told to you about HIV and oral sex on the HIV Prevention Community site- both Dr. Handsfield and I are quoted accurately there. There are no scientifically proven cases in which HIV has been transmitted by oral sex. If you have found such reports on the internet, they are not scientifically credible.

hiv لا ينتقل عن طريق الجنس الفموي
    ولا توجد اي حالة تؤكد هذا الشي

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---Prevention/How-does-this-make-any-sense-Doctor/show/1674336

10. 2 عضو يشكر صدقة جارية على هذه المشاركة:

عضو ايجابي

User Info Menu

Edward W Hook, MD
    Oct 28, 2013

Welcome to the Forum. I'll be pleased to comment. This is a rather unusual situation. did you ask your partner where the blood was coming from (Just wondering?) Even so, unless there is something you have not mentioned, it is unlikely that this woman had HIV (most commercial sex workers do not) and oral sex, even with blood in her mouth, is a very, very low risk activity. There are no instances of HIV that have been reported that were acquired from receipt of oral sex although, admittedly, most do not have substantial amounts of blood involved either.

هذا شخص قامت قامت فتاة بعمل جنس فموي له " مص قضيب " وكان فيه دم على وجه الفتاه وعلى قضيب الرجل
    ويسال الطبيب هل فيه خطر؟

الخطر ضئيل جداً ولم تسجل اي حال انتقل لها الايدز عن طريق الجنس الفموي

طبعاً هذا الطبيب حاصل على جائزة أفضل طبيب في امريكا 2002-2006
    وطبيب عيادة خاصة بالامراض الجنسية ودكتور في جامعة وخبرة في الايدز اكثر من 30 عام

خلاص وصلك كل شيء وانا اخوك
    حتى العلاقة بالدم جبناها لكك

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---P...d/show/2032650

12. 2 عضو يشكر صدقة جارية على هذه المشاركة:

عضو ايجابي

User Info Menu

HIV dies as soon as any secretions dry out -- and even before drying, soon after coming in contact with the air
    hiv فايروس يموت بمجرد جفاف الافرازات, وقبل الجفاف حتى, بمجرد تعرضه للهواء.

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---Prevention/Virus-HIV-outside-the-body

14. 2 عضو يشكر صدقة جارية على هذه المشاركة:

مصطفى علي احمد (06-01-2015), Mosa1 (08-12-2014)

عضو إيجابي أكثر نشاطا

User Info Menu

كثيرا ما يسأل الاخوة عن الارقام التي تظهر في النتيجة السلبية والتي تختلف من تحليل الى آخر وتسبب الارباك والقلق ! ان اي رقم تحت حاجز (0.9) مهما كانت كبيرة او صغيرة فيعتبر سلبية بكل معنى الكلمة ولا يمكن ان يظهر نفس الرقم في تحليلين مختلفين لنفس الشخص وذلك مرتبط بحساسية الجهاز وكيمياء التحليل وامور تقنية اخرى ، واليكم حوارا بين الدكتور هنتر وبين احد الاشخاص حول هذه الارقام ، ارجوا ان يساهم في مساعدة الاعضاء ومن لديهم اسئلة عن تلك الارقام .
    الشخص : انا قمت بالجنس الفموي لثواني وقمت بالتحليل بعد 4 اسابيع وكانت النتيجة سلبية ولكن ما يحيرني هو الرقم (0.27) ! هل يمكن اني لم اصل بعد الى عتبة الايجابية لأن التحليل كان في وقت مبكر وان القيمة سترتفع بحلول الاسبوع ال 12 ؟ ولماذا ليست نتيجة الاختبار صفرا ؟

ثم يحاول هذا الشخص التشكيك في الاجهزة الموجودة في بريطانيا ! ويرد عليه الدكتور هنتر ...

الدكتور هنتر : السبب في ان النتيجة ليست صفرا هو بسبب كيمياء التحليل وليس لأنه اكتشف القليل من الاجسام المضادة ! اي قيمة اختبار تحت عتبة الايجابية هي سلبية حقيقة بكل معنى الكلمة ولا يوجد فرق بين (0.1) و (0.3) و (0.8) ونتيجتك هي سلبية تماما .

ثم يؤكد ان الاجهزة في بريطانيا ليست مختلفة عن الاجهزة الاخرى

By mark26 | Jul 27, 2006
    21 Comments

Dear Dr. Handsfield

Thank you so very much for all your wonderful work and such a dediacted site.

I gave a man oral for literally a few seconds and was tested (duo ab/ag) after 4 weeks. I was shown the result sheet which was negative. However, I've been puzzled about the actual reading from the test which was 0.27. I also remember seeing something that said <0.9 (like an index value!).

Could it be that I had just not reached the threshold for positive result because it was too early and the 0.27 value will go up by the time it's been 12 weeks?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is that why was the reading not zero? Could it be that here in UK they set their threshold value for what would be considered high enough after 12 weeks so after 4 weeks even if you have some detectable ab or ag, the result would be negatine nonetheless.

I know the theme has been repeated in the forum but it's just that they seem to be really fussy about the 12 week thing in this country.

Thanks for your help in advance

Jul 27, 2006

The reason the [COLOR=#1B8EDE !important]test result
    is not zero has to do with the chemistry of the test, not detection of "a little bit" of antibody. Any test value below the positive threshold is a true negative in every sense; there is no difference between a value of, say, 0.1, 0.3, or 0.8. Your result is absolutely negative. I'm sure UK labs do not set the threshold differently than anywhere else; insistance on 12 weeks for definitive testing is simply a conservative approach, not because of different test methods.

The chance you have HIV, with the negative test result at 4 weeks, is astronomically low. Best wishes-- HHH, MD

[/COLOR]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة مصطفى علي احمد ; 06-01-2015 الساعة 04:46 PM

عضو ايجابي

User Info Menu

ممكن تترجم لي؟

Estimated Per-Act Probability of Acquiring HIV from an Infected Source, by Exposure Act*

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/risk.html

الكلام منسوخ من رابط CDC اعلاه ,, والنسب الموجودة تعتمد على هذا النص

هل المقصود من شخص مصاب أو غير مصاب؟

طبعاً الترجمة تقول " النسبة المتوقعة لكل عملية محتلمة لانتقال المرض من شخص مصاب, بحسب عملية التعرض

وهذه النسبة من 10,000 وليست من 2000

Type of Exposure Risk per 10,000
    Exposures
    Parenteral3
    Blood Transfusion نقل الدم 9,250
    Needle-sharing during injection drug use مشاركة ابر المخدرات 63
    Percutaneous (needle-stick) وخز الابر 23
    Sexual3
    Receptive anal intercourse المفعول به اللواط 138
    Insertive anal intercourse الفاعل للواط 11
    Receptive penile-vaginal intercourse المفعول به الجنس المهبلي 8
    Insertive penile-vaginal intercourse الفاعل للجنس المهبلي 4
    Receptive oral intercourse المفعول به الجنس الفموي low
    Insertive oral intercourse الفاعل للجنس الفموي low
    Other^
    Biting negligible4
    Spitting negligible
    Throwing body fluids (including semen or saliva) negligible
    Sharing sex toys negligible

17. شكر لـ صدقة جارية على هذه المشاركة من:

مصاب123 (20-06-2015)

عضو ايجابي

User Info Menu

Sep 21, 2011

To: viren35

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.
    No, you are not at risk of HIV at all whatsoever and you do not need a test.
    Kissing is safe, even deep throat kissing with a wound on the lip.
    Best wishes,
    Dr José

شخص يقول الساعة 11 صباحاً تعرضت لنزيف في الشفة لمدة 5-10 دقيقة وفي الساعة 5:50 مساءً قمت بقبلات عمقية مع شخص ماضيه الجنسي مجهول. هل هناك خطر؟ هل على القيام بتحليل؟

الجواب

ليس هناك خطر من hiv على الاطلاق ولا تحتاج الى تحليل
    لا خوف من القبل حتى وان كانت عميقة والشفة مجروحة

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---I...g/show/1597421

عضو ايجابي

User Info Menu

سائل يقول " قمت وفتاة بعمل استمناء لبعضنا البعض, وقمت بملامسة مهبلها من بقضيبي من الخارج وقد تعرضت لسوائله واخاف ان يكون قد دخل شيء منها مع فتحة القضيب"

الجواب من الدكتور هنتر

Oct 21, 2007

There is no realistic risk of HIV transmission from that sort of exposure, even if your not-quite-sexual partner had HIV, which she probably did not. You don't need testing.

Best wishes-- HHH, MD

من خلال ما وصفت فانه لا يوجد أي خطر حقيقي يمكن ان ينقل المرض اليك حتى لو كان الشريك مصاب ولا تحتاج الى تحليل

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV---P...ed/show/327787

صفحة 2 من 4 الأولىالأولى 1234 الأخيرةالأخيرة

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •